Rue du Village 2
5542 Blaimont – België
For questions about the park and your reservation please contact Bungalow.Net: +31 (0) 20 811 03 04 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reception Opening Hours
Monday to Friday: 9:00 am to noon and 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm (in the high season until 6:00 pm)
Saturday: 10:00 to noon and 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm (in the high season until 5:00 pm)
Sunday: 10:00 am to noon (in the high season until 3:00 pm)
• Via Brussels, follow the E411 Brussels / Namur / Luxembourg motorway.
• Via Liège, follow the E42 motorway from Liège to Namur.
• At Namur you also follow the E411 direction Luxembourg.
• Stay on the E411 until the Achene / Dinant exit (exit 20) and take the N97 towards Philipville until the Onhaye exit.
• Turn left towards the village of Onhaye and follow the direction Hastiére.
• You will arrive at a T-junction, turn left onto the N915 in the direction of Hastiére.
• 1 km further on you drive on the bridge over the Maas, you continue to follow this road N915.
• There is a tourist sign on the bridge towards Les Etoiles.
• Follow the N915 towards the village of Blaimont (see also the sign “Les Etoiles”).
• The reception is to the left of the church in the center of Blaimont.
- If due to circumstances you are unable to arrive within these opening times, please contact the reception during opening hours.
- You can move into your accommodation after 3:00 pm.
- If the bungalow is not clean upon arrival or you notice technical problems, please report this immediately at the reception.
- Overnight visitors must register at the reception, for which the park charges (€ 2.00 per person / night) and bed linen (€ 9.50 per person).
- The latest departure time is at 10:00 am.
- We cannot assume responsibility for lost or mislaid property, property damage or personal injury incurred during your stay in Vallée les Etoiles.
- Quad biking is not permitted in the holiday park.
- You can park the car near the bungalow, on the side of the paved road, not in the grass, please. drive down the street.
- If you have not expressed a preference with regard to pet-friendly and / or pet-free bungalow, you must adhere to the house rules of the assigned accommodation.
- All our properties are non-smoking.